Sr. Account Executive
Has worked at Concero for:7 years 2 months 26 days
I went to school at…
- Lindenwood University, where I received my MBA.
I’m originally from…
- Farmington, MO
What I do at Concero:
- As an Account Executive, I pride myself in being a great partner to my clients. I support clients across the United States, ranging from small to large companies. Relationships are everything to me! I like taking time to get to know my clients and truly listen to what they are looking for when hiring their next employee. I am also very transparent about what we are seeing on the market and what our candidates are requesting, so my clients stay informed throughout the entire process. I want to make my clients’ lives easier by helping them solve problems, and save them time and money while doing so! My approach is proactive. My goal is to generate value and deliver high-quality solutions for the most challenging staffing needs.
- I am definitely dedicated to my work. I continue to consecutively receive internal recognition as part of the Ambassador’s Club. In 2022, I hit the Elite Ambassador’s Club and won Account Executive of the Year and Top Performer. I want to be the best for my clients, so they are fully supported and fully staffed.
Outside of work, I…
- Am very involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I am a Wish Granter and am a part of Wish STL, a young professionals board for Make-A-Wish. I am also on the Ronald McDonald House Charities HR Committee and am an active volunteer at their events. I also do a run challenge each August to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I love giving back to our community and supporting nonprofits that I am passionate about.
Bet you didn’t know…
- I was an NFL Cheerleader for the St. Louis Rams! I have also been skydiving twice.