Concero, LLC is experiencing tremendous growth due to the commitment of our outstanding people and client base. Concero is actively looking for a dynamic technical recruiter who will bring a high energy level, a unique style and personal touch to the way they conduct business.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing recruitment services to clients. This position is based in St. Louis, MO office. Technical Recruiters will locate and hire candidates via our comprehensive, up-to-date internal database, job boards, personal contact network and creative sourcing efforts. Our successful technical recruiters enjoy a highly rewarding compensation structure.
Concero values excellent verbal and written communication skills that relate to our clients, candidates and across all levels of our internal organization. A high comfort level utilizing social media is highly desired.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter Include:
- Recruit candidates utilizing assorted approaches and techniques.
- Work closely with sales people, account managers and the recruiting team to understand the client’s culture and job requirements and to schedule in-person interviews with the hiring manager, via the account manager.
- Source and screen candidates.
- Clearly communicate company culture and responsibilities to candidates.
- Clearly communicate a summary of your candidates via verbal and written communication, including the strengths and gaps of your candidates.
- Consistently update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interview summaries.
- Schedule interviews between job candidates and hiring managers.
- Clearly communicate company, operations and job opportunities to applicants.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience within a corporate and/or office setting
- Successful in building and maintaining relationships among people
- Experience in staffing or in a sales/services environment.
- High levels of success within the B2B or B2C model
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting, interviews, employment, and the staffing industry.