Senior Professional Recruiter
Has worked at Concero for:9 years 28 days
I went to school at…
- The University of Notre Dame, where I graduated with degrees in psychology and computer applications. I played soccer for four years and won the national championship my senior year.
I’m originally from…
- St. Louis, MO
What I do at Concero:
- As a recruiter for Concero, it is my job to have a firm understanding of my candidates’ past and present work history. This includes their day-to-day scopes of responsibility, specific skills, and the individuals they engage with to accomplish their work. In addition to this information, it is important that I have a very good understanding of what my candidates are looking for in their next career move. This typically includes an understanding of their ideal position, salary, type of employment, and work-life balance.
- I enjoy and am passionate about the relationships and connections I form with my candidates. Through these relationships, I gather important and relevant information on where they want to take their careers. This allows me to put opportunities that perfectly align with my candidates’ career aspirations in front of them.
Outside of work, I…
- Enjoy being with family and friends, as well as traveling to various parts of the country to watch my children play soccer and basketball.
Bet you didn’t know…
- I once had dinner with President Nixon in New York.