Are you a Dallasite committed to transforming and optimizing workflow and data processing? Do you have a knack for enabling data-driven decision-making right down to the shop floor? If so, you should know that Concero is constantly on the hunt for skilled Data Engineers just like you. The tech scene in Dallas is booming, and as a result, numerous organizations need help with data and process governance policies and standards. If you reside in or are willing to relocate to Dallas, Texas, we have opportunities for you to leverage data for business insights and technical advancements.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is someone with a robust analytics background and a keen business insight mindset. Your expertise will enable data visualizations as well as the maintenance of the technical foundation behind them. A solid understanding of industry-standard applications and database theory is essential, as is your ability to optimize data flow.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Data Governance and Access Management: You’ll ensure that data utilization and access align with the company’s policies and standards, safeguarding data integrity and compliance.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Your ability to manage and communicate in complex project settings, working alongside cross-functional teams, will be key to achieving project goals within set timelines.
- Technical Proficiency: With skills in SQL, MSSQL, TSQL, data modeling, ETL processes, and preferably Denodo/Data virtualization, you will enhance the client’s data processing capabilities.
- Data Visualization and Reporting: Utilizing Python and Tableau, you’ll implement data visualizations and help engineers create insightful business reports.
- Innovation and Maintenance: Your role will be split between data engineering (50%), visualization (25%), and maintenance (25%), ensuring our systems remain cutting-edge and reliable.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience in data historian/time series data, change management, and query optimization.
- Proven ability in handling big data sets, with strong data cleaning and wrangling skills.
- Experience in setting up Tableau Server/Desktop/Prep and building dashboards.
- A self-motivated, results-oriented attitude, capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Strong initiative and the ability to see different perspectives and work cross-functionally.
- Education in a relevant field is advantageous but not mandatory; we value practical experience alongside or in place of formal qualifications.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to merge new systems or methods with existing data structures, enhancing interconnectivity between industrial automation data, MIS, and data warehouses.
- Collaboration with Supply Chain to define, document, implement, and maintain business processes and data workflows.
- A chance to be part of a forward-thinking client organization, working with managers, regional automation, or process engineers, depending on the opportunity.
If you are driven by data and motivated by the impact it can have on business operations, we would love to hear from you. Join us in Dallas, Texas, and be part of our mission to revolutionize the workflow and data processing capabilities of our clients.